Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Back to Dancing

After a couple of weeks off, Katie went back to dancing. She is back to having her original teacher - Ms. Moriah, but she let me know that she wants to take lessons from both Ms. Moriah and Ms. Jessica. Her dance studio has such good teachers. You're lucky no matter who you get.

It was my turn to walk over to the barre.

I felt pretty grown up in my new class.

I wish I could turn and look as straight as Ms. Moriah.

Even though I was excited to get back to dancing, I was really tired after a very busy week. I decided to just rest my head a little.

This year, we're working on hand positions to go with our jumping. Sometimes it's hard to put my arm movements and leg movements together!

No comments:

Post a Comment