Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Late Birthday Gift

For Katie's birthday, I bought her the Barbie camper that she had been dreaming about for awhile. I ordered it a little late though, so it arrived the day after her birthday. I wasn't too worried since I knew she'd have plenty of presents to open at her party. I also thought it might be a good celebration of making it through her first day of preschool.

Katie was pretty happy when she opened her gift. She didn't seem to mind at all that it was late.

I hid my face while I waited for my birthday surprise.

I opened the small box first and found Barbie and her sisters. 

Then it was time for the big box! 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! 

I squealed pretty loud with my excitement! 

I started putting things together right away. 

Aunt Jennifer helped with the stickers while I played with my dolls. 

It's fun to make my dolls roast marshmallows!
It was a good way to top off my first day at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment