Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 21, 2015

A New Fairy House

When Katie wanted to create her own fairy house, I bought a bird house kit at the dollar store for her to assemble. After it was put together, she put her own personal touches on it and found a place for it outside the front door.

My markers were the perfect tool for decorating my fairy house. 

I know most fairies like flowers, so I had to draw one of those before anything else. 

Then I added a princess and some more colors. I can't wait for a fairy to move into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment