Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Not President Washington, But...

Even though Katie was holding out hope that President Washington would find some way to write to her, she was still happy when she heard from the next best thing. Someone from Mount Vernon responded to Katie's letter to President Washington. She was excited that they suggested some books for her to read, and she was thrilled that some Mount Vernon flyers were included with the letter.

It's always fun to get a letter back - even if President Washington didn't write it! 

I'm excited to read the books that they told me about.

I was excited about the letter too!

I loved opening the flyers! 

I looked at the map of Mount Vernon, so I'd know where I was when I travel there someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment