Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

All Dressed Up

Katie had been asking for a My Little Pony dress, so when one was on sale online, I decided to get it for her. I was completely unaware of all of the extras that came with this dress - glitter, a bow, and yes, built in wings because I chose a character with wings. Katie was thrilled when we opened the package. I was a little horrified at the just how much was shoved into one dress. Once she saw it though, there was no going back. The first time she wore it, she dressed herself. Just in case this dress didn't have quite enough details for someone, Katie added more!

Not only did I put a pink clip in my hair, I put my sun hat on too! 

I thought my lion needed extra accessories also. 

My favorite part of the whole dress was the wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment