Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Nativity Set

After putting up the tree, Katie started asking for her Little People nativity set. She loves playing with it every year. It's always funny to watch her and listen in to what she is saying as she plays.

I was excited to find the character in green. I asked my mom right away, "Is she from China like me?" I thought she probably was because we had matching hair. My mom told me it was a boy, but I don't believe her. After determining she was from China, I made the donkey start giving the people rides to the mall.

My camel had fun dancing on the roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment