Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Who Me?

One morning, I was cleaning the house while Katie played upstairs. I had put some things on the stairs to take back upstairs, and at some point, Katie came down the stairs with her suitcase. When she couldn't get by my things with her suitcase, she decided to sit on the stairs and wait for me to finish cleaning, so I could help her.

All of a sudden, there was a loud crash. Katie's suitcase had escaped her hands and had flown down the stairs and landed with quite the bang. I went to make sure Katie was okay, and she was sitting in such a funny position in a way that said, "Don't look at me. I didn't do anything." What could I do except laugh?

I didn't do a thing. I'm just sitting here, enjoying the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment