Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Aunt Jennifer's Gift

Jennifer waited until a week after Katie's birthday to give her the birthday present she chose. It gave Katie time to get used to her other presents, and then when she received Jennifer's gift, it was like a bonus.  She received her own personal tunnel to crawl through, and to make it even better, it came with butterfly doors that can go on or stay off. Katie was thrilled!

As much as she likes to crawl through her new tunnel though, she almost likes it better to stand up inside the tunnel. She likes when someone pushing the springs up and down on the tunnel while she stands inside. Whenever anyone does that, she starts jumping. She probably thinks she's jumping all the way out the top of the tunnel.

She also likes for someone (Aunt Jennifer) to hold the tunnel vertically a little bit off the floor, so she can walk through the house covered by her tunnel.   She was pretty happy with her bonus gift!

You mean I get another birthday gift? 

You can try it next, Chloe! 

It's a surprise visitor! 

You're funny, Bingle! 

I see you coming, Chloe! 

Wait a minute. How did you just zip past me? 

I have to help my polar bear make it through. 

Time to rest! 

Can I stand this thing up myself? 

Luckily, Aunt Jennifer will always help me! 

Hey, where did everyone go? 

No one will ever know where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment