Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goodbye for Now, Blackberries!

While Katie was out rock hunting by our house, she of course noticed we were next to the blackberry bushes. Ever since I took her blackberry picking, she remembers that yummy food came off of those bushes. Whenever we walk by them, she points in their direction and says "Num, num," which is her way of saying "Yum, yum."

As I took a closer look at the berries she pointed to, I saw that most of them have dried up.  Luckily, I found a couple to share with Katie.

I see blackberries!

 Num, num!

The blackberries are looking a little sad. 

My mom found one for me though. Num, num!

No comments:

Post a Comment