Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bear Fun Continues

Katie has continued to treat her new bears as babies and friends. Here are some recent pictures.

I'll brush you out, so you look nice. 

Maybe you need a little water to help control your fur! 

Would you like some lotion? 

Aunt Jennifer will help me get a diaper on you! 

I'll share my food with you. 

I think he ate it! 

Aunt Jennifer always lets me use her iPhone.  

Here. You can talk for awhile! 

Would you like a kiss? 

How about a hug?

I won't forget food for you. 
(Katie has been decorating her bears with her Sesame Street stickers.) 

 I'll take your stickers off. I think they're distracting you from eating.

 You have to open your mouth like this.

 Here's some string cheese. It's delicious!

 Okay, I'll help you eat it.

 If you're not going to eat, I'm going to put the stickers back on you.

I love you! Kiss, kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment