Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Katie's Night of Fun

The other night, Katie was having a lot of fun around the house. The pets on the other hand were wishing she wasn't having so much fun! Luckily Jennifer rescued the pets from Katie's attention!

I'm not just crawling under the table for fun! 

I'm chasing something for fun! 

Where did she go? 

Ah-ha! I found you! 

I love chasing Bingle! 

She's missing again! 

Please don't find me. 

I'll just carry my step stool and put it right next to Chloe. 

I knew that step stool would end up chasing me until it was next to me! 

Katie's Distraction from the Pets - 
When she wears overalls, Jennifer holds on to the back of the overalls and swings Katie. 
It's one of Katie's favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment