Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

How Many More Hot Days of Summer are Left?

Now that September is halfway through, we find ourselves trying to take advantage of the hot days that we have left. Last weekend, we had one nice day where I thought it would be warm enough for Katie to use her swimming pool. She helped me fill it up in the morning, so the water could warm up, and then she patiently waited to go wading in the water.

That water is cold! 

I love to be out in the fresh air! 

That looks pretty enticing. 

Can I get in right now? 

I brought my tortilla chip with me even though my mom didn't think it was a good idea. 

Wait a minute…I don't think my mom's foot belongs on my pool. 

Did my tortilla chip just get soaked? 

Uh-oh! It did! 

No problem. It still looks good enough to eat! 

I've just gotta stand up and dance! 

Did you know there were seahorses on the bottom of my pool? 

It's always fun to flap my arms like I'm flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment