Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My First Sticker Book

Katie has enjoyed stickers in the past. She doesn't really know what to do with them, but she has a lot of fun peeling stickers off the paper. I decided to get her a book with pages where the stickers can go on and come back off. She had fun taking the stickers out of the book, but she didn't really use the pages in the book for her stickers.

I wonder what this book is. 

These pages are really slick! 

Look at all of these stickers! 

I'll try putting my sticker on this page. 

Actually the stickers look better on my shirt! 

I found a new canvas for my stickers! 

I'm pushing down all of the corners of the stickers, so nothing is sticking up.  
I like things to look neat and tidy. Aunt Jennifer blames it on me being a Virgo like my mom.

Perfect! That's way better than using the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment