Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back to Lost Lake

We went back to Lost Lake last weekend, one of our favorite escapes. I made the mistake of bringing bubbles with us for Katie to play with while we were there. The reason it was a mistake is that once Katie sees bubbles, it's all she thinks about.

After some fancy footwork, Katie finally moved her mind beyond the bubbles and onto enjoying her surroundings.

I'm always happy when I have a bubble wand in my hand! 

My wand is gone, but I can still appreciate being here! 

This is the first time I put my bare feet in a lake. I didn't like it! 

Our View from our Picnic Table 

How can I not smile when I'm with Aunt Jennifer? 

Here's a rock for you to throw, Aunt Jennifer! 

It's your turn for rock throwing, Grandma! 

Let's see if Grandpa is strong enough to throw it. 

Hooray for Grandpa! What a throw! 

I love spending time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment