Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Not Again!

A few days after Katie's scab came off her nose, she decided to climb up onto the dining room chair by herself. I was right next to her, but she likes to be independent, so she wanted to get there without my help.  After she had reached the top of the chair, her foot slipped, and before I could grab her, she went flying. She luckily landed in the small space between the table leg and another dining room chair, but she still ended up hitting the side of her face. She cried for a little while but not long, so I didn't think there was much damage. Later in the day though, I noticed that her chin was all swollen up and starting to bruise!  It was another week with a damaged face. September has been the month of bumps and bruises.

I was glad that her bruised chin didn't stick out quite as much as her scabbed nose! I learned that it's hard to get a good picture of someone's chin. I had to distract Katie with my iPod in order to get any picture.

Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment