Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chloe's Bath

Chloe got another bath. She wasn't thrilled, but Katie was. Katie loves to watch Chloe zoom around the house after a bath as she tries to dry off.  She tries to keep up with Chloe's speed, but she doesn't quite do it. She has fun chasing anyway!

Here she comes! 

Here I go! 

Chloe needs a small rest after all of that running. 

Chloe just shook and got me all wet! 

Where are you going? I was just catching up! 

Chloe, I have my comb ready for you. 

She wasn't ready to be combed yet. 

1 comment: