Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fun with Aunt Jennifer

Jennifer has the ability to always take the simplest things and turn them into the best toys for Katie.  I had given Jennifer a joke birthday present this year - a velvet-type poster that you can color with markers. It has stayed in the living room because Katie likes to look at the picture and carry it around. The other day, Jennifer decided to turn her poster into a large fan for Katie. Katie has always liked to be in front of a fan, so she was pretty happy.  She stood in front of Jennifer dancing contentedly, with her tongue hanging out like a dog's!  (It's a good thing Chloe taught her how to pant!)

I love that moving air! 

You're funny, Aunt Jennifer! 

I didn't know your poster was a fan too! 

I'm going to see how much air I can inhale! 

I think my dance moves are even better with a fan. 

More, Aunt Jennifer, more!

The air goes right down my throat! 

Aunt Jennifer is still my best toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment