Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Katie's Birthday Continues

Just when we thought Katie had finished her birthday celebration, she got a box in the mail from Aunt Debby. Katie had lots of fun discovering what was in the box. It provided lots of entertainment!

Hmmm…where should I start? 

A new book! I love new books! 

My new bear loves to wear my bib, so I can feed him! 

Let's just cuddle! 

When I read to you, it's your job to listen. 

Rock hunting in my new dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment