Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, May 24, 2013

A Small Distraction

One night, we were leaving to meet my mom and her dogs for their walk. Usually Katie can't wait to get started to find them, but on this night, she was distracted by the weather.

I'm not sure I'm ready to go yet. 

Why don't we just sit on the curb for awhile? 

Have I shown you this scab on my knee? 

I hope everyone just takes time to sit back and enjoy life. 

We're pretty lucky just to live in a beautiful place. 

I was finally ready to leave when I got distracted by this S.
"S! S!"


No comments:

Post a Comment