Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy to be Outside Again

We've had such a string of beautiful weather, and Katie has loved every bit of it! She usually gets to go on a walk every evening. I typically start out with her alone. Then we meet up with my mom to help her walk her dogs. Katie takes her responsibility very seriously.

I was so happy to get outside that I started a funny dance! 

I'm ready to go. 

I think I"ll take off running! 

Try to catch me! 

This is my new favorite face that I love to make! 

This leash is like a guitar string!

Not long after the leash became a guitar, Katie made up one of her songs.
Even though she usually focuses on her dog walking, the music won out.
It's a good thing Max is a patient dog.

When we were almost home, I kept saying, "Cheese!" 

My mom guessed correctly that I wanted to pose! 

One more picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment