Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Handsome Sam

The other day Katie spent some time at Garyldine's house. She loves to go there for lots of reasons, but especially because she gets to see one of her favorite dogs, Sam!  While she was there, she discovered paper clips.

C'mon, Sam! I have an idea for you! 

I love your new look! It's so colorful!

I liked Sam's look so much that I added binder clips to the bottom of my shirt!

Once I got home, the binder clips were lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment