Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Just Like Uncle Jeff

Earlier this week, Jennifer sent me a video of Katie and said, "Think of our trip to New Mexico. Katie might remind you of someone."

So I watched the video and burst out laughing. On our family car trip to New Mexico years ago, my brother, Jeff, had done the same thing as Katie in the video. He would interrupt his act every once in a while to say, "I'm cold!" I don't know what it was, but his exaggerated shivering made me laugh a lot. It's funny to see Katie likes to make the same face as Jeff when she has never seen him making it!

I can make the same facial expressions as you, Uncle Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment