Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Cleaning Up the Road

We were going to meet my mom to walk her dogs. As Katie was leaving our driveway, she noticed something that disturbed her. During a windy day, the trees has made the road all dirty. Katie thought it was her job to clean up the road.

Oh my gosh! What is all over the ground? 

I think I better clean it up. 

I got one! 

Here it is!

 Why would the trees litter like that?

There's more out here. 

Here's another one! 

Now that my cleaning is done, I'm looking for Grandma! 

Ah-ha! There she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment