Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Tricycle Ride

Katie has been wanting to ride her tricycle again, but our weather had been so rainy and cold lately. This last week, though, we had some beautiful days. I took her out on her tricycle. It was the first time that Katie moved the tricycle for a short time on her own. She's still working on understanding how to steer. I'm still working on getting her bicycle helmet on correctly!

I'm pretty good at moving my tricycle by walking my feet. 

I guess I'll try these pedals. 

I think I'm moving, but my helmet feels a little funny. 

Is it falling off?

No comments:

Post a Comment