Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Another Birthday Party

Garyldine and my mom took Katie to a second birthday party this past week.  This party was for another son of someone Garyldine knew. Katie was just happy because her new friend, Elijah, was there too. She also liked the slide and trampoline that she got to play on in the backyard.

I like this ladder. It's easy to walk up it! 

I made it to the top! 

High five! I think I'm ready to go! 

Yippee! 

This is way bigger than my little trampoline! 

I love this! 

I'm going to try to get on my feet again. 

It's fun to play with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment