Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Genuine Princess Dress

Since Katie has loved dressing as a princess lately, I took advantage of a good sale and bought her a princess dress to wear. Of course, it was delivered while she was sick, so I didn't think she'd want to even put it on. I was wrong though. Her new dress changed her whole attitude and gave her a new energy. She wanted her dress on right away, and she quickly added her ballet slippers to her outfit. As soon as she was dressed, the dancing started. She put on quite a show!

The extra bonus was that her dress had gold glitter on it. After putting it on and dancing, she was covered in glitter, I was covered in glitter, the whole house was covered in glitter. Katie was happy. She knew that Tinkerbell had just visited and left fairy dust!


I feel so glamorous! 

This dress just calls for dancing! 

I wonder if the world would be a happier place if everyone wore princess dresses. 

I try to extend all of my limbs when I dance. 

Even though I was having fun, my cough would still sneak up on me. 

I loved my flowers too. 

I invited Giraffe to dance with me because he's a talented dancer. 

I couldn't contain my joy! 

I learned to hold my dress up as I was going up and down stairs. 

My Winnie the Pooh music player was providing my dancing music. 

I asked Aunt Jennifer and Grandma to take a picture with me.

I ended my performance by singing some of my favorite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment