Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Sled Ride

On Thursday night, Jennifer went to walk my mom's dogs. Katie and I waited a little while, and then we went out to meet Jennifer. Katie decided to ride in her sled.

We have a fairly good-sized hill as we're exiting our neighborhood, so we walked to the top of the hill. When we got to the top, Jennifer waited with Katie while I went back down the hill. That way, I could catch the sled when Katie got to me.

Jennifer gave her a push, and the sled slowly came down the hill. It would stop once in awhile and need another push, but Katie was happy. I expected that she would have slid down faster, but it was actually the perfect speed for her to be coming down the hill on her own.

After we walked back to our house, Jennifer and I took turns sledding with Katie on the hill next to our house. It was a faster sled ride - at least when Jennifer was in control of the speed. When I rode with Katie, I slowed things down a bit. And that's why Katie likes to sled with Aunt Jennifer more than me!

 I'm off to find Aunt Jennifer!

 Aunt Jennifer went with me down the hill by my house. We went fast. Then she pulled me back to the top.

I had fun sledding on my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment