Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Princess Duck

Katie decided to put together another princess costume. She spent her usual time dancing and bowing. After awhile, she decided to share her sparkly, light-up costume with Duck. They both looked very royal!

My costume is complete with my beautiful dress, my wand, my light-up ring, my bracelet, and my tiara. 

I'm feeling royal and important. 

As a princess, I feel like it's important to show my subjects respect by bowing to them! 

Duck looked so good in my ring, bracelet, and tiara that I soon made Duck a princess dress too!

No comments:

Post a Comment