Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Visit to the Movie Theater

My mom, Jennifer, and I took Katie to her first movie. We went to see Frozen. She did a good job staying quiet and staying pretty still, even though I could tell she wanted to get up and move part way through the show.

The one thing Katie insisted on having when she walked into the theater was popcorn, one of her favorite treats. We waited in the incredibly slow line for awhile before we convinced Katie she could have popcorn at home after the movie. We walked into the theater, Katie and got settled, and she said, "I want popcorn!" Aunt Jennifer went back out and the line was gone and she was back with the popcorn for a smiling toddler.

Katie was interested in watching a movie on such a large screen, but she seemed equally fascinated in looking behind her in the theater and seeing other people there. "Look! There's peoples up there! Look!"

First, I helped my mom buy the tickets. 

I got to hand the tickets to the ticket collector myself! 

We had to wait a long time for our popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment