Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Helping to Shovel Snow

After two days of snow, I heard that our snow might be turning into freezing rain, so I decided to shovel the driveway again. That way, if we got ice, at least it would be a thinner layer of ice. Katie decided that she wanted to come out and help me shovel. She did help me hold handle on the shovel for awhile, but then she decided it was more fun just to play in the snow while I shoveled. She liked throwing snow on the newly shoveled driveway, and she liked to try to throw snowballs at me. The snow was still powdery, so the snowballs continued to be handfuls of snow.

It's more fun to play with the snow than with the shovel! 

I love to get handfuls of snow. 

It's especially fun to throw it on the cleared off driveway.

I had fun throwing "snowballs" at my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment