Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 28, 2014

A Valentine from Ian

As part of her Valentine celebrations, Katie received a Valentine from her cousin, Ian, in the mail. She was so excited to get her card, and she was even more excited to see zoo animals on the card. The first thing she said when she opened it was, "Look! My giraffe! My giraffe! My giraffe!" She continued to get more excited when she found out that the card came with stickers.

Now that I have the envelope partway open, I know I can finish it. 

My giraffe is on the front! 

There was a whole zoo inside the card. 

Ian even scribbled his name on the back. He's pretty talented!

I'm so glad he sent me stickers. 

I got to choose where to put all of the stickers in the zoo. 

Thank you, Ian!

No comments:

Post a Comment