Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Making New Friends

When Katie wasn't out in the snow having fun, she was often watching out the window as the neighborhood kids went sledding down the hill by our house. She would watch them for awhile, and then she'd knock on the window to get their attention. When they'd look up at her, she'd wave and say, "Hi, kids! I'm Katie!" She was so excited anytime one of them would wave at her. "I did it! I did it! That kid waved at me!"

After waving for awhile, Katie started knocking on the window and showing the sledders some of her favorite animals. I'm sure they were more than impressed!

 Knock, knock!

Hi, kids! I'm Katie! 

It was fun to watch them sledding. 

This is Giraffe! 

This is Horse! Neigh! Neigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment