Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A New Tutu

Garyldine gave Katie a tutu this Christmas that she could wear with her pajamas or during the day. We tried to put the tutu on her on Christmas Eve night, and all she did was cry. I think I've said it before, but Katie often needs a warming-up period with something new.

I put the tutu in her closet and waited for her to be ready for it. A couple of weekends ago, she decided it was the best tutu in the world. She wanted to wear it with her pajamas. She also insisted on wearing it to her dance class. Her "new" tutu brought her lots of compliments.

My tutu was so fluffy! 

I loved to twirl in it. 

This is my favorite ballerina pose. 

I was excited that we got to use the bar at dancing class. We had never used it before. Right after my mom took this picture, I surprised everyone by putting my right foot straight up on the bar. My mom was just glad I didn't kick my friend, Kyla, while I was being flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment