Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, April 11, 2014

A Day at Garyldine's House

Katie loves going to Garyldine's house and always stays very busy!

After I set up my dolls, I found the clacking alligator that we had accidentally "lost" at Garyldine's a long time ago. 

I love my alligator! Garyldine let me bring it home! 

I always like to look out the window with Sammy! 

I used the stamp I found on the coloring book! 

It's always fun to peel your own boiled egg! 

I even got to paint! 

Did you know that Garyldine was the first one to make me love Play-Doh?

No comments:

Post a Comment