Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Cards

Katie was lucky enough to get three Easter cards in one day! Each card brought her something special!

I got a card from Garyldine and Jim!

It had all sorts of Easter eggs on it!

I could punch the eggs out and put them in the basket!

Then I got a card from Aunt Jody!

There were princesses on it.

Aunt Lois sent me a card too.

She also gave me some stickers.

I loved the bunny on front!

I spent some time coloring the back of Aunt Jody's card.
Thanks for my cards everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment