Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Windy Walk

After going to the Tulip Festival, the sky got gray and the air got windy. Katie decided that she still wanted to take Chloe on a walk. We decided to walk down behind our house. There is a small section of road that has been cut off from traffic. Katie enjoyed feeling the wind and watching blossoms blow in circles as she twirled in the road.

It was windy out, but it was a warm wind! 

Will the wind blow anything in my hand? 

Look at all the blossoms I found! 

Twirling is even more fun in the wind. 

I was having so much fun outside that I didn't even consider I'd have a runny nose and be sneezing the rest of the night because of the pollen! 

I really love being outside! 

As we were going home, we saw nine hawks soaring above our house!
We never see that many all at one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment