Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dress-Up Bucket

Katie was busy one day with her dress-up bucket. I really do love that she likes to dress-up and pretend, but when she chooses to do that, she always creates a huge mess. We have dress-up things all over the place!

Now that I have my wings on just-so, and my headband tutu on perfectly, I need to find the right tiara! 

This one should do! 

Maybe I'll use this pinwheel as my wand. 

 
This hat will look nice too!

I can't believe I almost forgot my bracelets! 

Wait a minute! I recognize those princesses! 

Hmmm…what next? 

I do like my Halloween light-up necklace. 

Or maybe I should just wear my cheese head!

No comments:

Post a Comment