Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

An Easter Delivery

Katie was very excited to get an Easter package in the mail from my friends, Noreen and Joe. She always loves to hear from them!

Aunt Jennifer told me I got a package in the mail! What could it be?

I bet I know who sent this package!
(I hope everyone ignores the water I spilled down my shirt right before this!)

I see some Easter bunnies!

I loved my Easter card.

Grammy Noreen knows what I like!

I cherish my books!

My Easter bunnies I got are magnets, and I can put different clothes on them.
I was so excited to get them that I used them without the magnets.

I made up stories with my bunnies in them and played and played.

This is the view my mom had of me a lot of the day!
Thank you Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment