Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A River View

After visiting the ducks and seeing Aunt Jennifer, my mom and I took Katie for a walk along the river. We were shocked at the number of boats on the river, but Katie liked seeing them. It was a relaxing way of getting some fresh air!

When we got to the river, we saw boat after boat after boat! 

It was such a pretty day there! 

Grandma and I enjoyed the sunlight! 

It was so nice that I didn't even need my coat. 

Right before we left, I decided to play hide and seek.

I ran ahead of everyone, and... 

…I hid! Can they find me? 

Can they find me here? 

I wonder if I could crawl inside the bush to hide. 

I'll try this one too! 

My mom and I love new, spring leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment