Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Giving

On Saturday, Jennifer's friend, Michele, stopped by our house with some Easter surprises. Katie was thrilled to get a butterfly balloon and a vegetable tray. She was a little quiet while Michele and her son were here, but once they left, the butterfly was flying all over the house, and the vegetables began to be eaten!

In addition to the balloon and vegetables, Katie got to help Michele's son pass out flowers to all of us. She even got some flowers to deliver to Garyldine and Aunt Jody!  It turned into a fun day of getting and giving for Katie.

I loved my balloon! I told my mom that I know how butterfly wings work since I have to be a butterfly in my dance class for one of my dances!

I was pretty happy about my vegetable tray too! 

Why are you looking at me like that? I had to bring my balloon in the car to show Garyldine. She'll love it so much! 

 I gave Garyldine a few of my vegetables.

Then I delivered the flowers to Garyldine and Aunt Jody. 

Garyldine let me help her put the flowers in vases. 

They looked beautiful when we were done!

By the next morning, they looked even more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment