Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Driveway Surprise

When I was outside with Katie, she asked me if she could go out and dance on her stage, or driveway as I like to call it. She went running out to dance when we saw something moving. I went to see what it was and found a baby snake. At first Katie was scared and didn't want to come near it, so I gave the snake a name. "It's okay. George is a nice snake!"

Like usual, as soon as something has a name, it was no longer scary to Katie. Just as Fred the Fly or Walter the Worm or Sarah the Snail, and they'll all admit to becoming Katie's friend with a simple name. After they became friends, we watched George until her escaped into our neighbor's garage.

 There's a snake over there!

After I was introduced to George, I liked to watch him move. 

Can you see where he escaped?

Enjoying George - Part I

Enjoying George - Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment