Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Another Birthday Party

Less than a week after Kyla's birthday, Katie's friend, Ella, turned one. Katie got to go to her birthday party with Garyldine and my mom. She had the best time!

I loved the swimming pool that was set up in the backyard! 

I took my mermaids to play in the pool. 

I shared them with my new friends though. 

After we swam, we went to check out the cake. 

Ella's cake was really cute. 

Then it was time to watch Ella have cake and open her gifts. 

Ella seemed to like the doll that we gave her. 

It was fun to watch her!

Grandma and I were excited that my music teacher was there too!

Ella's dad pulled us around the yard in her new wagon. A wagon ride is always fun!

A few days later, I got to go back to visit Ella, and the pool was set up again!
I was so happy that my new friends were there too! 

There was a barbecue. I ate half a hot dog bun and some Fritos…the perfect meal.

I could hang out with my new friends all day and be happy! Thanks for having me over, Nadia and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment