Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"Helping" Set Things Up

As fall was quickly approaching, I went back to my classroom to get it set up for my students. Katie came with me this year since she wanted to help. We spent some time talking with my principal who gave Katie a pair of new sunglasses, which have become treasured. Then we went to set up my classroom. Katie spent most of the time using the wooden blocks to build Winnie the Pooh's Hundred Acre Woods.

When we left, Katie said, "I love your house!" (That's what she calls my school.) I asked her why she liked it, and she thoughtfully said, "It's beautiful and wonderful-ly. Your queen (my principal) is beautiful and wonderful-ly too. She's not the evil queen!"

Look what the queen gave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment