Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Picking Blueberries

My mom, Jennifer, Katie, and I decided to go to a farm to pick our own blueberries this year. Of course, we decided to go during a heat wave. With that in mind, it got pretty warm even though it was early in the day, but we got lots of delicious berries!

The sun was already beating down when we got to the farm. 

I was ready to go…hat, sunglasses, bucket…check. 

Grandma and Aunt Jennifer were way ahead of me, but they weren't stopping to eat the blueberries along the way. 

I finally caught up to them and started to fill the bucket. 

There were lots and lots of big blueberries. 

They were easier to pick than blackberries. 

I couldn't stop eating them!

Aunt Jennifer said my mom wasn't doing her fair share of picking, but she had pictures to take! 

It was HOT! I thought it would help to take off my hat. 

Grandma decided to wear it! 

Our bucket was really heavy at the end, but... 

…I was determined to get my berries home!

No comments:

Post a Comment