Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Visiting the Library

Since I have the privilege of being home in the summer, I like to take Katie to Story Time at our library. She really enjoys everything about it…the music, the dancing, the stories, the crafts. This year, I thought Katie was ready to understand what it meant to have her own library card, so she is now an official library card holder and loves to check out new books by herself each week.

I love to listen to new stories each week. 

When the story is over, we get bubbles! I caught one! 

After bubbles, we get to do a craft. I liked scratch art! 

When Story Time is over, I get to play with the toys and choose books! 

The librarian even gave me a special necklace to hold my new library card!

No comments:

Post a Comment