Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Using a Knife

Katie has had plenty of practice using her Play-Doh knife in the past. When she decided she wanted to make a banana desert, I let her use a butter knife to cut up the bananas. She was shocked when I first told her she could cut the bananas, but she was happy. She was a very careful chef!

I couldn't believe that I got to hold the knife! 

I sliced the bananas slowly and carefully. 

Then I got to put the slices in the bag to freeze. I love cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment