Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Going to the Fair

My mom, Jennifer, Garyldine, and I took Katie to our county fair. It was a fun day!

It was chilly when we got to the fair, but it warmed up fast! 

One of the first things we saw were the sea lions. We wanted to see their show, but it was too crowded. 

I wanted my picture in front of the cows. 

For some reason, I always love the chickens! 

This was a funny chicken with curly feathers. 

This was Grandma's favorite fluffy chicken! 

I liked the Alpacas too. 

Aunt Jennifer found a hay bale maze for me to go through. 

I also got to ride my first pony. My pony's name was Dr. Pepper. 

I can't stop talking about my pony ride. 

We love to get our picture taken on this bench every year! 

I went fishing with Aunt Jennifer! 

I shocked everyone by choosing the car for my prize. 

After lunch, I was very excited to go see the bubble show! 

We saw lots of bubbles! 

Some bubbles were even lit on fire! 

At the end, they created lots of bubbles by using a fishing net. I loved it more than the adults! 

Who doesn't get happy with bubbles? 

I got a little wet! 

I found a pretty horse. 

Before we left, I got to go into a human-sized doll house. I met new friends and saw a kitchen just like mine! 

I really liked all of the doll houses! I love the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment