Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 13, 2012

After the Pool

After Katie tried out the pool for the first time, she turned to her favorite things: reading, playing with Aunt Jennifer, hiding, and more reading!

Everyone should relax by reading a book! 

I'm under your feet, Aunt Jennifer! 

I'm going to find a place to hide with my next book. 

Can you find me? I bet you can't! 

Enjoying my favorite book!

And, yes, Katie is still trying to climb on everything!

Grandma, look at me climb up the refrigerator!

No comments:

Post a Comment