Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sharing a Blanket

Katie loves her two, fluffy, pink blankets. She doesn't like to share them with anyone. As soon as she sees someone using one of those blankets, she goes straight to that person and takes the blanket away. I've posted in the past the way that Katie reacts when I put one of her blankets on her doll, and it's not a good reaction. The other day I was making dinner, and I looked over to see Katie sharing one of her blankets. Who did she share it with? Well, Winnie the Pooh, of course. He definitely has a special place in her heart!

You can use my blanket, Winnie! I love you! 

Wait! I better rearrange the blanket. What's in my eyes? I can't see very well when I take out my clip! 

I'll move over here, so I don't disturb you. 

Let's take a nap! 

Time to get up! I'll fold the blanket back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment