Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Creating Fun

As much as Katie loves her toys, she can find enjoyment out of everyday objects.  One of her favorite ways to have fun this summer has been to play with cups and spoons. Katie had discovered a pile of cups and some plastic spoons that were leftover from a  picnic. We had planned to use the remaining ones on future picnics, but we have since changed our mind after everything they have gone through with Katie.  They have provided hours of entertainment though.

Look at all of my cups! 

Would you like a spoon? 

Chloe, I made you something special! 

Where is she going? 

I can use my spoon as a bubble wand! 

I'll just stir this up while you lick he floor boards. 

Who wants to chase me? 

It's always fun to pretend you're asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment